CHURCH IS ESSENTIAL
By Pastor Mike
Our calling is to nurture; not to: coddle, or compromise, to save relationships over the true confession of sin.
We are in this local place to nurture and care for the body as it grows in grace.
1. Love One Another……John 13:34 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.”
2. Be Devoted To One Another…….Rom 12:5 “so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.”
3. Serve One Another……Gal 6:2 “Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.” What is the Law of Christ? “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:34-35
4. Embodying Kindness & Forgivenss To One Another………Eph 4:32 “Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
5. Encourage One Another……..1 Thess 5:11 “Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”
6. Offer Hospitality To One Another……….1 Peter 4:9 “Show hospitality to one another without grumbling.”
7. Be Accountable & Pray For One Another…….James 5:16 “Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
The ministry to “one another’s” is commands, they are not suggestions. This should be at the very heart of every born again child of God. Being in this place is not about…. programs, or having your felt needs met, or getting what you want out of the church. But! Sharing life together as brother and sisters, young and old, for His glory and the edification of this local body of Christ, His church.
"The church is essential because the church is an institution
that is established for the glory of God"
April 2nd @10:00am.....Hope to see you here this coming Friday
Our ultimate desire at Calvary Baptist Church is first and foremost to bring glory and praise to the Sovereign LORD [Father, Son, & Holy Spirit] and to raise up mature believers so that we can fulfill the Great Commission. We will seek to achieve this by following the guidelines that God has put in place for prayer, worship, communion, Christian fellowship, Bible Study, and most of all the expository teaching of God’s Word. We desire to provide the proper teaching of God’s Word so that fellow believers can grow together and edify one another with love and compassion.
Please come join us,
as we look into how God has composed a unique story
for each of our lives.
CBC is a place to call home as we ......
Magnify the Lord, Mature the Believers,
Make prayer a priority, Meet the lost with Christ
YES....Church Service Time @ 9:25am
No.. Sunday School @ 10:45am (for all ages)
YES! Junior Church is provided at this time during the message.
Face masks are mandatory as long as you are in the building.
Thank you & God bless
Adult Bible Study @7pm
Studying: Book Of Ephesians
We are located @
148 Queen Street,